World Rugby Coaching Website Terms & Conditions of Use
World Rugby provides this Internet site, coaching.worldrugby.org (the "Site") and related services subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of use set forth below. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this Site, you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions with World Rugby. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, you may not use this Site.
World Rugby may make changes and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check the Terms and Conditions posted at coaching.worldrugby.org periodically, because your continued use of the Site will mean you accept those changes and updates.
Section 1. Privacy
Registration Data and certain other information you provide to or through the Site are subject to our Privacy Statement. For more information please see our Privacy Statement.
Section 2. Disclaimer Regarding Medical Advice
Any specific tests, products, or procedures that may be mentioned on the Site are for information purposes only, and World Rugby does not recommend or endorse any of them. You rely on any information provided by World Rugby, its sponsors and advertisers, or other visitors to the Site at your own risk. World Rugby assumes no liability or responsibility either for the contents of any material provided on the Site, or for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in those materials. World Rugby reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site at any time without prior notice.
Section 3. Use of Content and Copyright
All text, graphics and multimedia content available from the entry point URL: http://coaching.worldrugby.org and pages within that domain and all related code (including but not limited to HTML, other mark-up languages, and all scripts) within the Site are the property of World Rugby, its affiliates, by other parties that have licensed their material to World Rugby (including, as applicable, HSBC), and/or posted to the Site pursuant to a user agreement with World Rugby. All material on the Site, including (but not limited to) images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyrights that are owned or controlled by World Rugby or by other parties that have licensed their material to World Rugby (or posted to the Site pursuant to a user agreement with World Rugby). Material from the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials, or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is prohibited.
"coaching.worldrugby.org" and "World Rugby" are trademarks and service marks of World Rugby. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
World Rugby has made every effort to secure appropriate licenses and clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties used on the Site. You may notify World Rugby of alleged intellectual property rights infringement by contacting World Rugby at:
World Rugby House
8-10 Pembroke Street Lower
Section 4. Safety and Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The information at the Site is presented for the purpose of educating participants on coaching and playing of various sports, and participation in various physical activities. No physical activity should be engaged in without first consulting a physician. Furthermore, World Rugby makes no claims about the safety or appropriateness of any information found on the Site, nor about the results to be obtained from using the Site or Content and consequently cannot be liable for any resulting loss, damage or injury. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WORLD RUGBY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WORLD RUGBY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE. WORLD RUGBY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WORLD RUGBY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREOF, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WORLD RUGBY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Section 5. Rules of Conduct for Interactive Areas
The World Rugby provides interactive areas ("Interactive Areas") on the Site. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, not World Rugby, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit using the Site. World Rugby does not control the Content posted using the Site and as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstance will World Rugby be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted or hosted using the Service.
You acknowledge that World Rugby does not pre-screen Content, but that World Rugby shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or move or delete any Content that is posted to the Site, including without limitation any Content that violates the Terms and Conditions of Use or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all rights and obligations associated with the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content. You also acknowledge and agree that World Rugby may preserve or remove Content and may disclose Content, including information about your account or your use of the Site, to any third party if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation, removal or disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the Terms and Conditions of use;
- respond to claims that any Content violated the rights of third parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of World Rugby, its employees or agents, or the public.
ANY RELIANCE ON CONTENT POSTED IN AN INTERACTIVE AREA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree that it shall be a material breach of these Terms and Conditions if you are engaged in any of the following activities:
- infringing any applicable law;
- bringing World Rugby and/or the game of Rugby Union into disrepute;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Content that is, in World Rugby's sole discretion, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harming minors in any way;
- impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a World Rugby employee, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- adopting of names and addresses for the purpose of cyber squatting;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of such solicitation;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfering with or disrupting the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law;
- "stalking" or otherwise harassing another;
- harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas, or which, in the judgment of World Rugby, exposes World Rugby or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability of any type.
Section 6. Links to Other Sites
The Site contains links to web sites of third parties ("Third Party Sites"). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by World Rugby of the content on such Third-Party Sites. World Rugby is not responsible for the content of linked Third-Party Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such Third-Party Sites. If you decide to access Third-Party Sites through links on the Site, you do so at your own risk. Your use of Third- Party Sites is subject to the Terms and Conditions of use for those sites.
Section 7. Advertisements
The Site may contain advertisements by third parties, and these advertisements may contain links to other web sites. Unless otherwise specifically stated, World Rugby does not endorse any product or make any representation regarding the content or accuracy of any materials contained in, or linked to, any advertisement on the Site.
Section 8. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold World Rugby, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Content, or the Interactive Areas in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate these Terms and Conditions. World Rugby shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding, and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defence of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Section 9. General
World Rugby is based in Ireland. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the World Rugby Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
Section 10. Jurisdiction
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with World Rugby, or in any way relating to your use of World Rugby, resides in the courts of England, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of England in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving World Rugby or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Section 11. Complete Agreement
Except as expressly provided in a particular "legal notice" on the Site, these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and World Rugby with respect to the use of the Site and any content contained therein. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect or significance.
These Terms & Conditions for World Rugby Coaching were last updated on 11th May 2015